This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank in list execution team within the Marketing Execution area.
The Marketing Execution team works with strategic Marketing partners to help identify, design, develop, and deliver direct–to-client Marketing and Market Research Campaigns. This is a position focused on providing business knowledge and proficient technical skills through smooth execution of campaigns and analytical and reporting support to strategists and business partners as an individual contributor to the team.
Responsibilities may include:
· Lead conversations and consult with multiple partners regarding the various stages of a campaign and provide reports for analysis. Gather and align Requirements to business objective.
· Building and executing programs to generate lead lists by adhering to business requirements using advanced analytical techniques (SAS/SQL) ensuring error free campaign list production including defining audit reports and campaign segmentation.
· Verify that all lead lists generated adhere to compliance regulations and high quality control standards by performing rigorous testing and by managing process or system issues during execution to ensure on time delivery.
· Ensure all lead lists generated adhere to security, legal and compliance regulations and high quality control standards.
· Help strategists with data pulls and ad hoc analysis to define targeting criteria.
· Follow standard processes defined for list execution and guide other team members and partners on these as necessary.
· Identify requests that fall out of standard processes and support senior team members in the development of new procedures.
· Find and implement new ideas to gain efficiencies or enhance precision within scope of work.
· Train other team members on skills needed for successful project execution.
· Professional degree in finances or engineering from a reputable institute.
· 1+ years of experience with SAS and SQL and proven experience working with relational databases like Oracle, Teradata or SQL Server.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Intermediate to advanced use of Excel.
· Excellent communication skills with advanced level of English.
· Proven experience with data handling, manipulation, working with large datasets, reporting.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy and a sense of urgency to meet timelines.