The Data Analytics Leader position, located in Puerto Montt, is responsible for employing expertise in Data analytics to provide data analysis solutions and give data analysis support to different areas of the Company.
This role provides technical leadership and guidance to projects data statistical analysis, production and FSQR data collection and integration with other data sources, fish farming customers data analysis and other efforts/initiatives that create value for Cargill and its’ customers (p.e.: Digitalization).
The person in this position explores and implement analytical tools to integrate and make data available to be analyzed by him and others.
This role will seek to apply knowledge on digital solutions to modernize data handling and analysis.
The person in this position actively partners to secure intellectual property and ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and company policies. This position will require frontline communication with higher level project, technology and business stakeholders, both delivering technical results and understanding business and value drivers.
· 50% Utilize data analysis expertise to create value for Cargill by identifying business opportunities by integrating, evaluating and interpreting data from different sources (FSQR, BOSC, SMT, Customers).
· 30% Participate on, and/or may lead interactive, multi-disciplined teams to identify problems, clarify questions and determine most effective and efficient solutions. Utilize skills and data analysis skills to drive teams to right conclusions and contribute to build action plans.
· 20% Design, plan and implement a Digital solutions strategy for CQN Chile.
· Bachelor’s Degree (+ 5 years experience) in Data Analytics related careers and position.
· Experience in statistical data analysis
· Experience in Big Data analytics tools and analysis
· Experience on implementation of Digital solutions
· Ability to analyze results and use this analysis to make effective decisions
Flexible, organized, and demonstrated ability to handle changing priorities.
· Demonstrated understanding of the implications of other disciplines on technical problems
· Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to demonstrate teamwork and collaboration on cross-functional teams