International Sales Manager for food consumer company.
The International Sales Manager will be key to unlock the growth of our brands in our foreign markets.
Its purpose is to develop and execute the sales strategy for short and medium term based on clients and consumer needs.
Will also be responsible for the region PnL and work together with the local sales team in order to meet revenue expectations
· Execute and implement the product sales strategy in our markets
· Analyze and propose strategies where needed to improve pricing, margins and re-investment.
· Follow up media sufficiency across our foreign markets in order to suggest the best way to invest.
· Identify and understand market trends (key drivers volume, target, channels, moods, etc).
· Lead and positively influence markets and regional teams to increase our market shared positioning.
· Fluency in English is mandatory.
· Academic background in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration and other relevant degrees.
· At least 3 years of experience in international Sales ( Ideal food consumer companies and regional roles) in similar roles.
· Proven experience in multi-functional leadership, branding, trade and channels knowledge.
· P&L management.
· Media investment understanding
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
· Flexibility to operate in a continuous changing business environment.