• Develop roadmap themes, features and drive the product advisory council based product planning process.
• Develop product requirements documents based on the roadmap.
• Drive the creation of release-level software requirements.
• Work closely with the software engineering/development organization for detailed design, development, and testing activities.
• Monitor the creation and coverage of system test plans by the quality assurance team, be the subject matter expert for the test planning activities and ensure that product meets the specifications and is deployed successfully.
• Mentor business analysts in product management lifecycle as well as in the subject domain.
• Provide sales and pre-sales support (RFP Responses, customer reviews, demos, product collateral).
• Must have a graduated in one of the following
o Computer Science
o Software engineer
• 2 – 3 years of work experience in software development.
• Design and execution skills.
• Working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, others).
• Experienced in requirement taking and business documentation.
• Experienced in designing and documenting business flows.
• Desirable: programming experience.
• Desirable: experience in quality assurance.
• Desirable: experience in new software product development and innovation initiatives.
• Desirable: experience in leading software development projects.
• Must have: advanced English skills (speaking, reading and writing).
• Agile methodologies.
• Leadership, soft skills and one on one coaching.
• Software architecture.
• Solid knowledge of the software development cycle.
• Impulse control.
• Tolerance to frustration.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Highly motivated.
• Passionate for technology and software development.
• Team player.
• Proactive, tends to take initiative.
• Excellent communication skills.
What exactly does Equifax do?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. The company organizes, assimilates and analyzes data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 7,100 employers.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. Equifax offers a performance-driven culture that rewards results and encourages growth and development. Many expect us to be a serious workforce, and we are – we're serious about continuing to grow our business, serious about working together as one team, and serious about continuously building a strong, engaged workplace that embraces integrity and change as much as it does fun, camaraderie and philanthropy.
Some noteworthy achievements for the company include: Named to the Top 100 American Banker FinTech Forward list (2015-2016); named a Top Technology Provider on the FinTech 100 list (2004-2016); named an InformationWeek Elite 100 Winner (2014-2015); named a Top Workplace by Atlanta Journal Constitution (2013-2017); named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies (2011-2015); named one of Forbes’ World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies (2015-2017). For more information, visit www.equifax.com.