Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
· Degree from a Chilean University, preferable a Bachelor`s degree in business, marketing, tourism, engineering or communications, but open to other degrees.
· Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for 3-6 months
· Native Spanish speaker and fluency in both written and spoken English (At least C1 on the EF SET)
· Minimum 1 year sales experience
You are great at
· Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win win solutions / and have an entrepreneurial spirit
· Communicating and connecting with people
· Meeting goals and working under pressure
A day in a life of a Sales Coordinator
· Sell our programs and connect to our customers through phone, face to face, and social media (no cold calling)
· Reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
· Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
· Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
· Manage our customer database to increase sales
· Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
· Weekend shifts are required
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.