Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group Chile is recruiting on behalf of its client, international leading company in water treatment solutions. Due to its increasing projects and expansion plan in the region, our exclusive client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to be part of their team based in Santiago de Chile.
Key Job Responsibilites include:
• In charge of the sale cycle of advanced and complex water treatment projects in Chile – from initial lead generation until contract signing.
• In charge of creating new contacts and bring new leads and opportunities to the companies.
• Following through a complete sales process, from lead generation throughout the tendering process and until contract negotiation and signing.
• Participating in marketing activities and conferences in Chile and or other countries in the region.
• Working continuously with an international company and its offices worldwide.
• Development of sales opportunities in different industrial sectors.
• Presentations to clients and/or conferences.
• B.Sc. in Civil/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or other water related engineering disciplines (Sanitary/Environment/Hydraulic)
• MBA – advantage.
• 15 years’ experience in sales.
• Experience working for an international company.
• English & Spanish Bilingual Level. Portuguese is an advantage.
• Very well connected to the local mining industry, sanitary companies, other local industries, water consultants, EPC/EPCM companies.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.