DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
- 5+ years ‘experience in maintenance, operations, data center facilities and utilities process control.
- Able to keep track of metrics, timeframes and contract compliance.
- Extensive experience in data center maintenance process procedures and tools.
- Conversational English- Advanced Level
- Bachelor's degree in Electromechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May have Master's degree in related field.
- Leadership skills and capacity to prepare executive reports/presentations.
- Relevant experience managing data centers as part of vendor or direct staff of the data center.
- Data centers certifications, preferably certifications in Data Center Domain.
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
- Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on the most complex issues.
- Incident Management: Resolve technical and business incidents independently.
- Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
- Escalation Management: Identify, manage, and lead escalations through L5.
- Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent the most complex problems from occurring across teams/technologies.
- Independently review and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/IT infrastructure needs.
- Lead or participate in a Change Advisory Board or Technical Advisory Board.
Patch and Security Management:
- Provide input to security policies.
- Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
- Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment.
- Approve patch and security changes.
- Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- When justified by business needs, customize or create the company solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or trade/IT infrastructure needs across technology areas.
- Provide feedback to create new company solution sets.
- Provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor- provided products/service offerings.
- Participate, propose, and/or lead exceptionally complex customer and internal projects, including transformation, across technology customers and/or internal businesses/end user's areas.
- Mentor/provide review/advice to other projects inside/outside responsibility areas.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Analyze customers and/or internal businesses/end users' business, organization, and information systems needs with objective of helping to construct, sell, and deliver service solution offerings to satisfy those needs based on the company's Managed Services portfolio.
- Seen by customers or internal businesses/end users. as a trusted advisor.
- Lead or work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi- functional, and addressing highly complex issues.
- Trusted advisor inside and outside team/technology area.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May have Master's degree in related field.
- Often holds advanced-level certifications in work field.
- Typically 10+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Typical skills include:
- Conversational English Advanced Level
- (Master) in one or more technology areas.
- (strong+) understanding of related technologies.
- (strong) Customer Service.
- General Project Management.
- (strong) Influencing Others.
- (strong) Customer/Vendor Management.
- Business Analysis.
- General Financial Management.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Laborum sea responsable por ello.