1. Important Notice:
- Please fill out an application with your most updated resume in English including expected net salary & Position, certificate & licenses and your various experiences in photovoltaic and energy industry.
- Resumes received in Spanish will not be given full consideration.
- Resume submission will close on 25th of October.
2. Offered Job Position and Requirements:
- Job Position: Tax/Accounting Manager
- Experience in PV Solar or related: 3+ years
- Remark: Tax declaration and Accounting experiences
- Common Requirements
• Must have Working permit / RUT
• Collage graduated or Bachelor’s degree or above
• Intermediate or Advanced English (Speak/Write/Read)
• Person who has no restrictions on overseas business trip
• Proficient in Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Driver license preferred
3. Brief Company Overview:
- Hanwha Q CELLS, is one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-quality, high-efficiency solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). With its diverse international manufacturing facilities in South Korea, Malaysia, USA and China, cell production capacity of 10 GW and solar module manufacturing capacity of 9+ GW (as of 2019 second half) make us the largest cell manufacturers and one of the biggest solar module manufacturers in the world. Hanwha Q CELLS offer the full spectrum of photovoltaic products and solutions, from modules to systems and large-scale solar power plants.
- Hanwha Q CELLS Chile SpA, is specialized in Project Development, EPC and O&M service in solar power plants. Hanwha Q CELLS Chile plans to expand its solar power business in Chile and Latin America.
- Work hour: 08:30 ~ 18:30
- Homepage: https://www.hanwha-qcells.com/
- Address: Avenida Apoquindo 5400, Piso 21, Las Condes, Santiago