Consulting services of Tata, a leading IT services, consulting and business solutions company, is looking for Oracle EBS Technical Advisor for the mining industry, with at least 8 years of experience.
Work in a global team.
Location, Downtown Santiago.
- Conduct Technical Discovery sessions gathering current state information, challenges, business objectives and key business drivers with the multiple stakeholders.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Responsible for evaluating customizations and decide on the best-fit test scenarios.
- Supporting the creation of test strategies and plans for the design.
- Develop and execute functional test cases for HCM module functionality.
- Liaise with the development team (on-shore or off-shore) to communicate requirements and follow-up progress;
- Organize, execute and supervise integration and user acceptance tests.
Should have previous experience in implementing, configuring, testing Oracle EBS “on Premise” for HCM or FIN or SCM Modules.
- HCM: Should have extensive knowledge on business processes of HCM modules like Core HR, CWB, Payroll, OTL, Self Service Management etc.
- FIN: Should have extensive knowledge on business processes of FIN modules like AP, GL etc.
- SCM: Should have extensive knowledge on business processes of SCM modules like P2P cycle
- Should be very good in Functional documentation.
Consultant should have good exposure of technical skills like OAF, PL/SQL, XML reports
If you are interested in growing personally and professionally, APPLY WITH US!
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an employer that works on a merit basis and does not solicit money from applicants or use any agency to make offers on behalf of TCS.